Fresh off perfecting his new one-legged shot, James Harden is making new moves in the headphone game.
Beats by Dr. Dre recently announced that they have teamed up with Houston Rockets All-Star James Harden and A$AP Ferg to help introduce their latest collection of Studio3 Wireless headphones.
The new headphones are the Studio3 "Camo Collection, which features two colors, Forest Green and Sand Dune.
Both of them are priced at $349.95 each, are available via Apple.com.
Studio3 Wireless Key Features:
- Premium ergonomic comfort and optimal noise isolation.
- Class 1 Bluetooth® technology offers an extended range and exceptional cross-body performance, meaning fewer dropouts.
- 22 hours of wireless playback with Pure ANC on. By turning Pure ANC off directly from the earcup, you get up to 40 hours of nonstop playback in low power mode.
- Fast Fuel gives you up to 3 hours of playback after just 10 minutes of charging via the included Micro-USB cable
- Multi-function on-ear controls and a built-in microphone allow you to make calls, skip songs, control your volume and activate Siri.
- Powered by the Apple W1 chip.
- One-step Bluetooth connection to iPhone via proximity pairing - Additionally, iPhone users can switch between devices logged into the same iCloud account to easily move from an iPhone conversation to watching a movie on their MacBook.