At the very beginning of the week, on March 2nd, XXXtentacion revealed he will be dropping his new album, unconventionally titled "?".
A potential track listing was also revealed by one of the main producers and... well, it wasn't quite right. No more guessing, tonight. Here's the real one:
1. Introduction (Instructions)
2. Alone, Part 3
5. The Remedy for a Broken Heart (Why Am I So in Love)
6. Floor 555
8. Infinity (888) featuring Joey Bada$$
9. Going Down!
10. Pain = Bestfriend featuring Travis Barker
11. $$$ featuring Matt Ox
12. Love Yourself (Interlude)
13. Smash! featuring PnB Rock
14. I Don’t Even Speak Spanish LOL
18. Before I Close My Eyes
This is a follow-up to his debut, "17", album which won over many reluctant listeners and even got a Kendrick Lamar co-sign.
Love him or hate him, listen below:
What do you think?