After dropping his new single, "Issues" and posting the pre-order for his new "Wins & Losses" album, we are given a track listing that is rather promising from Meek.
The album has 17 tracks, and features Lil Uzi Vert, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Ty Dolla $ign, Young Thug, Yo Gotti, The Dream, Quavo, and more!
View the official list, along with the announcements, below:
1. Wins & Losses 2. Heavy Heart 3. Fuckk That Check Up (feat. Lil Uzi Vert) 4. Whatever You Need (feat. Chris Brown & Ty Dolla $ign)
5. 1942 Flows 6. Issues 7. We Ball (feat. Young Thug) 8. These Scars (feat. Future & Guordan Banks)
9. Connect the Dots (feat. Yo Gotti & Rick Ross) 10. Fall Thru 11. Never Lose (feat. Lihtz Kamraz)
12. Glow Up 13. Young Black America (feat. The-Dream) 14. Open (feat. Verse Simmonds)
15. Ball Player (feat. Quavo) 16. Made It from Nothing (feat. Teyana Taylor & Rick Ross) 17. Price
Pre order link up now in @iTunes!!!! #winsandlosses PRE ORDER NOW! #issues https://t.co/YSSKgKt9LZ pic.twitter.com/JC3xyswRts
— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 14, 2017
WINS & LOSSES 7/21 We will address everything!!! 3rd STUDIO ALBUM!!! #winsandlosses pic.twitter.com/S7kqniwRhU
— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 10, 2017