The L.A. County Coroner's Office just released its toxicology findings on the death of Mac Miller.
The 26-year old died on September 7 from "mixed drug toxicity", mainly cocaine, fentanyl, and alcohol. The death has been labeled as an accidental overdose.
Miller was found dead in his San Fernando Valley home the morning after hanging out with friends and watching football. Mac had struggled with substance abuse issues for years and the drug and alcohol problems which ultimately killed him contributed to his high profile break up with Ariana Grande and resulted in his arrest for DUI hit and run in May.
Miller was remembered by Chance The Rapper, Travis Scott, SZA, John Mayer and more at the Mac Miller A Celebration of Life concert last week in L.A.
Update: TMZ has a lot more details on Miller's death:
According to the report, Mac's assistant found him unresponsive on his bed in a "praying position" -- kneeling forward with his face resting on his knees. The assistant described him as already being "blue" during the 911 call.
There was a 1/4-inch abrasion on the bridge of his nose, and there was blood coming out of one nostril.
An empty bottle of alcohol was found on the nightstand, near Mac's body ... and a bottle of prescription pills was found in the bathroom.
Cops found a rolled up $20 bill with white powdery residue in Mac's right pocket.