Lil Xan was taken by ambulance to the emergency room yesterday.
But the rapper named after a highly addictive benzo wants everyone to know it wasn't because of a drug overdose.
However, his explanation of what led him to be hospitalized is a little cheesy.
Lil Xan was in the hospital due to a Hot Cheeto related incident 👀 pic.twitter.com/eIPPBCz0TJ— Rap Spotlights (@RSpotlights) September 25, 2018
“Ya, I went to the hospital today," Xan said, stunting his hospital braclet. "Getting ready to pack for this tour. I just want to let everybody know that I was in the hospital for not due to any drugs, but I guess I ate too many hot Cheetos and it ripped something in my stomach open a little bit and I puked a little blood. So we good”
Adjust your Flamin' Hot Cheetos consumption habits accordingly.