Kanye West is still pushing forward on his 2020 presidential run, even after he was kicked off the Illinois ballot.
While President Donald Trump says he is not helping Kanye, it seems the Chicago rapper and producer does have a team behind his Kanye2020 campaign.
If you visit kanye2020.country, there is a list of "stances," and values that Kanye lives by and wants to help change in America.
Creating a Culture of Life
1. Restore faith and revive our Constitutional commitment to freedom of religion and the free exercise of one’s faith, demonstrated by restoring prayer in the classroom including spiritual foundations.
2. Restore the sound national economy. Reduce household debt and student loan debt.
3. Provide leadership to restructure our country’s education system to serve the most at-risk and vulnerable populations allowing the widest possible range of educational and vocational paths to job opportunities and career success.
4. Maintain a strong national defense, fully prepared, but not so quick to tie up our country’s young men and women in foreign quagmires that do not advance our national interest, and which last for decades.
5. Reform the legal system to provide true justice, equitable for all citizens, regardless of race or ability to defend oneself in court. Recognize the disparity in verdicts and prison sentences, caused by the lack of financial resources or legal assistance.
6. Reform the approach to policing in a manner that treats all Americans the same, regardless of race, color, or ethnicity. Refocus police forces on real crime. Eliminate federal sentencing guidelines that tie the hands of judges, resulting in ridiculous sentences for the most minor offenses.
7. Take care of the environment, diligently pursuing clean air and water as a national security priority and making renewables top priority.
8. Ensure that we always place Americans’ best interests first and foremost in dealing with foreign affairs. We must project strength, not aggression. We want to trust, but we must also verify it. We want fair trade, not one-sided deals that hurt American workers.
9. Support faith-based groups to provide vital local services, giving communities a shared purpose in government.
10. Creativity and the Arts can be an important source of innovation and development of other national strengths and resources.
Under each "stance," there is a quote from the bible, which you can view over at kanye2020.country.