Our examination of the concert riders of rappers brings us to everybody's favorite Canadian, Drake.
If venues want to be good with Drizzy, this is what they need to provide:
- Two clean, well-lit dressing rooms w/ lockable doors. - 10 large towels - Four dozen natural-scented incense sticks - Three natural scented candles
- Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap - Two packs of Hanes large white t-shirts - Hair clippers - E-Z rolling papers
- One pack of Dutch Master Presidential Cigars - Pinto Grigio - Heineken - Bottles of Jack Daniels & Patron Silver
- A bottle of Hennessey or Courvoisier - Grey Goose - Large deli tray with no pork - Assorted fruit tray (pineapples, kiwis, oranges, bananas, grapes, strawberries & mango)
- Breads, rolls and jellies - One dozen assorted herbal tea (non-caffeinated) - Three fresh lemons - One bottle of honey
From the pork-less meat, to the scented candles and soap, that's all pretty darn Drake. The man knows who he is.
However, we are a little disappointed that he doesn't request any of that "rare" cheese.