Dr. Dre and his former wife Nicole Young filed for divorce in June and are now battling it out over how much money Dre should pay her each month.
Nicole said she signed a prenup while being under heavy pressure before the former couple got married in 1996, but claims that Dre felt bad about it later on, and tore up the document, which makes the prenup invalid.
Nicole is seeking $1,936,399 a month in spousal support and wants another $5 million for legal fees.
The full breakdown of why she is asking for that amount per month has been released.
1. Laundry and cleaning: $10,000 a month
2. Clothes: $135,000 a month
3. Education (tuition and living expenses): $60,000 a month
4. Entertainment: $900,000 a month
5. Charitable contributions: $125,000 a month
6. Mortgage: $100,000 a month
7. Telephone, cell phone, e-mail: $20,000 a month
Do you think the amount she is asking for is justifiable?