Forbes has been doing their Hip Hop Cash King list for exactly ten years.
While Diddy's been on top for the past couple of editions, it's Dr. Dre who dominates the decade.
Thanks largely to the sale of Beats Audio to Apple, Dre has pulled in $923 million since 2007, pre-tax.
Jay Z is second on the list with $501.5 million, coming from sources like Roc Nation, Armand de Brignac champagne and D’ussé cognac. Puff places third with $435 million in earnings.
Here's the top ten list, which counts money earned since 2007, not net worth. (Ahem, 50 Cent.)
10. Snoop Dogg ($ 124 million) 9. Eminem ($151 million)
8. Lil Wayne ($161 million) 7. Drake ($163 million)
6. Pharrell Williams ($165.5 million) 5. Kanye West ($224.5 million)
4. 50 Cent ($238.5 million) 3. Puff Daddy ($435 million)
2. Jay Z ($501 million) 1. Dr. Dre ($923 million)