For the third straight year, Diddy tops Forbes Hip Hop Cash Kings list, which ranks the genre's participants on how much paper they've pulled over the past 365 days.
The 47-year old earned $140 million from music, touring, vodka and other entrepreneurial activity.
For the first time, Drake moves into second place, passing JAY-Z and Dr. Dre. Drizzy took in $94 million, mostly from touring, but also through streams and deals with Apple, Sprite, and Nike.
The list's biggest surprise was Chance The Rapper, who went from being unranked in 2016 to number five in 2017 with $32 million in earnings-- all without selling a single physical album.
[Related: DJ Akademics and Joe Budden argue over whether Chance The Rapper is an industry plant.]
Here is Forbes complete list of 2017 Cash Kings.
1. Diddy ($130m) 2. Drake ($94m) 3. Jay-Z ($42m) 4. Dr. Dre ($34.5m)
5. Chance the Rapper ($32m) 6. Kendrick Lamar ($30 million) 7. Wiz Khalifa ($28 million) 8. Pitbull ($27 million)
9. DJ Khaled ($24 million) 10. Future ($23 million) 11. Kanye West ($22 million) 12. Birdman ($20 million)
13. Swizz Beatz ($17 million) 14. Snoop Dogg ($16.5 million) 15. Nicki Minaj ($16 million) 16. Lil Wayne ($15.5 million)
17. J. Cole ($14 million) 18. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ($11.5 million, tie) 18. Rick Ross ($11.5 million, tie) 20. Lil Yachty ($11 million)